review (plural reviews)
- A second or subsequent reading of a text or artifact.
- I need to make a review of the book before I can understand it.
- An account intended as a critical evaluation of a text or a piece of work.
- The newspaper review was full of praise for the play.
- A judicial reassessment of a case or an event.
- The victims demanded a full judical review of the case.
- A stage show made up of sketches etc.
- The Cambridge Footlights Review launched many Monty Python faces.
- A survey of the available items or material.
- The magazine contained a review of Paris restaurants.
- A periodical which makes a survey of the arts or some other field.
- The Times Literary Review is published in London.
- A military inspection or display for the benefit of superiors or VIPs.
- The troops assembled for a review by the Queen.
- A forensic inspection to assess compliance with regulations or some code.
- The regulators demanded a review against NYSE practices.
6 letters in word "review": E E I R V W.
Anagrams of review:
Words found within review: